Terms of Sale
All the companies are domiciled in Bilbao and have never exercised activity, and are all free of outstanding credits or obligations. After performing the sale, the statutory modifications are signed and the administrator is appointed, where if you choose, you can change the name, domicile, registered office and company purpose, as well as increase the capital.
For “basic” companies changing domicile, administrator and company purpose, the price of the share acquired will be paid in cash at the public notary prior to signing. Additionally, 500€ will be deposited as a retainer fee for the processing expenses of the deed of sale, deed of cession and administrator appointment, modification/extension of the company purpose, taxes, registry fees and processing. In the event that you are interested, changing of the company name would have an additional cost of 100€ (see the conditions at the end of this document).
The fixed price will always be upheld provided the deeds are granted at the Bilbao Notary appointed by Societalia. The payment of the 500€ retainer fee gives you the right to reserve said company for one month, before the period expires, the client must appear before the notary public to formalize the selling of company holdings. If the deed has not been granted after the one month has expired, unless the delay is not attributable to the client, the purchase option will be considered abandoned along with the loss of the 500 euros retainer fee.
- 1. Make a deposit out to SOCIETALIA GESTIÓN, S.L., into account number 0128 – 0300 – 28 -0100110345, for an amount of 500 € as a downpayment and reservation of the company, and indicate to us the company you are interested in. The deposit of this amount is a prerequisite for commencing any procedures. Said amount will be settled at the end of processing.
- Provide data (We recommend you send us a scanned copy of the current ID Cards of all the parties intervening: buyers, spouses and administrators. Once we have these data, we will set an appointment with the Notary Public for the sale and other procedures):
- Details of the Buyers:
In the event it is a natural person: Name, Surnames, ID Card, Address, Marital Status (If the person is married, indicate the spouse’s details and marital regime). Indicate the number of shares acquired by each person, a total of 3,000 company shares.
– If it is a legal person: Name, Tax ID number, Address, Incorporation Date, Notary Public, Protocol Number and Registry Details.
– If the acquirer is a single person, indicate whether he/she wishes to declare himself/herself as sole member or not (in the event of a sole member supervened situation you have six months to perform and register).
- Registered Office Data: New office address.
- Administrator/Administrators: Name(s), ID Card and address.
- Corporate Purpose Data: Business activities undertaken by the company, to change the corporate purpose and tailor it to the client. The current company purpose, generically speaking is: Professional, technical and scientific activities (CNAE 7490).
– CHANGING THE CORPORATE NAME: If you choose to change the corporate name, simply indicate five possible company names and after quickly verifying the Commercial Registry, we will make out an application in the selected company name (this is always subject to the qualification of the Registrar although it is quite likely to be approved). The new name certificate is obtained for signing in a just few days. In the event the registry accepts the name the first time and if it is signed in turn with the other modifications, the added cost of changing the name would only be 150€. Remember that if you decide to change the name later on you must sign a new deed, with the inconvenience this causes and having to pay over 500 euros.
The company would retain the new domicile, new administrator, new business purpose, and new company name but keeping its legal entity and Tax ID number, i.e., tailor-made for our client.
– COMPANY DOMICILING SERVICE “HOSTING”: This service involves establishing the registered office at our offices, and providing you with a series of associated services.
Thus, our “Company Domiciling Service” includes a basic correspondence collection service, this means you can set up your registered office at our “business centre” and save significant expenses on renting, electricity, telephone, personnel, etc., and ensure that your correspondence is completely under control, or you can use our service temporarily, until your business gets underway.