This Website is the property of ASESORÍA FISCAL MERCANTIL LAVÍN, S.L. whose identification details are as follows:
C/ Gran Vía, 46 – 4º Dcha. 48011 Bilbao
Tlf.: 944 169 888
Entered in the Mercantile Register of Vizcaya: Volume BI-719, page 171, sheet nº BI-9771 B, inscription 1º.
1 INFORMATION AND CONSENT.
2 OBLIGATORY PROVISION OF DATA.
The data requested in the Website forms are generally, obligatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) in order to comply with the purposes stated. Therefore, if they are not provided or are entered incorrectly, they cannot be dealt with, without prejudice of freely viewing the Website contents. Therefore, if they are not provided or are entered incorrectly, they cannot be dealt with, without prejudice of freely viewing the Website contents.
3 WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF PROCESSING USERS’ PERSONAL DATA AND FOR HOW LONG?
The personal data provided via the Website shall be processed by ASESORÍA FISCAL MERCANTIL LAVÍN, S.L. according to the following purposes:
– Managing, processing and responding to User requests, applications, incidents or queries, when he/she submits his/her data through the “Contact” form. The User data will be stored for this purpose until the User opposes or revokes his/her consent.
– Regularly send Users, including by electronic means, commercial communications, related to products, services, promotions, offers, events or news that may be of interest to them, if the User gives his/her consent by checking the appropriate check box, or when applicable, the User opposes or revokes his/her consent
4 WHAT USER DATA WILL BE PROCESSED?
ASESORÍA FISCAL MERCANTIL LAVÍN, S.L. will process the following categories of User data:
– Identification data: name, surnames and ID Number.
– Contact data: postal address, e-mail address and telephone number.
– Billing data.
5 WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY OF PROCESSING USER DATA?
The processing of User data by ASESORÍA FISCAL MERCANTIL LAVÍN, S.L. is based on the consent requested and which may be withdrawn at any time. Nevertheless, in the case consent is withdrawn, this will not affect the legality of the processing carried out previously.
The consent obtained for the purposes mentioned are independent, therefore the User may revoke only one of these not affecting the rest.
6 TO WHAT RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
The User data will not be communicated to any other company, unless requested under legal obligation.
7 USER RESPONSIBILITY.
– Guarantees that he/she is over 18 years of age and the data he/she provides to ASESORÍA FISCAL MERCANTIL LAVÍN, S.L. are true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. In this sense, the User is responsible for the veracity of all the data he/she communicates and maintains the information provided updated, so that they respond to his/her real situation.
– The User will be responsible for false or inaccurate information he/she provides through the Website and of any direct or indirect damages this may cause ASESORÍA FISCAL MERCANTIL LAVÍN, S.L. or to third parties.
8 COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS.
One of the purposes for which ASESORÍA FISCAL MERCANTIL LAVÍN, S.L. processes the personal data provided by Users is to send them electronic communications with information regarding products, services, promotions, offers, events or relevant news for its Users.
If a User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from ASESORÍA FISCAL MERCANTIL LAVÍN, S.L. he/she may request the cancellation of the service by sending an e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
9 EXERCISING USER RIGHTS.
A User may send a written letter to ASESORÍA FISCAL MERCANTIL LAVÍN, S.L. on Gran Vía 46, 4º Dcha. Bilbao 48011 at any time and free of charge, attaching a photocopy of his/her ID Card, to request his/her right of access, rectification, suppression, opposition, limitation and portability of his/her data.
Additionally, a User may submit a claim before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, to the following address: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid, when the interested party considers that ASESORÍA FISCAL MERCANTIL LAVÍN, S.L. has undermined his/her rights recognized by the regulations governing data protection.
10 SECURITY MEASURES.
ASESORÍA FISCAL MERCANTIL LAVÍN, S.L. will treat User data with utmost confidentiality and keeping the required secrecy of said data, in accordance with the applicable regulations, adopting for such purposes the necessary organizational and technical measures to ensure the security of the User data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.